- News and Events
- Ministerial Staff
- Prayer Requests
- Contact Us
The Bethel A.M.E. Church Class Leaders are dedicated members who are focused on the tasks of providing spiritual support and guidance to the members of the church. Class Leaders are chosen by the pastor to serve needs of the congregation, which extends to fulfilling the mission of Jesus Christ in preparing for God’s Kingdom.
A Class Leader is:
- Appointed by the Pastor once the Class Leader requirements are met.
- The Interface between the ministerial staff and the members of the Church.
- To Communicate regularly with their class members by phone, letter, email, visits or social gatherings.
- To Provide advice, guidance and counsel and be a listening ear to their concerns and or issues of their class members.
- A Part of the spiritual support structure of the Church.
- A Class Leader signs and recommits annually to being a Class Leader.
- A class is usually composed of twelve or more persons.